Aunt Martha's® Dirty Laundry - Paper Towels Are White Trash.
Yes indeed. Paper towels are white... and they are trash. So don't be white trash! Use a dishtowel. These gag towels are a real gas! Life is short... give someone the gift of laughter. One (1) 28 x 28 inch old-fashioned flour sack towel. Black silkscreen design measures approximately 7 inches printed on bottom-center of towel. 100% cotton. Wash in warm water with like colors.
Save your money... note card included can be used in lieu of purchasing a separate greeting card!
Silkscreen printed towel care:
- Don’t dry clean screen-printed items. The chemicals in the dry cleaning process can cause spotting or staining.
- Avoid bleach, especially chlorine bleach; the agents in bleach will discolor fabric threads and the dyes used in screen-printing.
- Do not use fabric softener on screen-printed towels. Fabric softeners degrade the ink used in the silkscreen process and causes cracking and/or fading of the screen-printed areas.
- If ironing the towel, use a cool dry iron and iron the reverse side of the silkscreen. Or cover the front side of the towel with two pieces of cloth to protect the design.
- Do NOT use steam or water.